Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog Entry #4

I like and disliked things about "Of Mice and Men" Book and film. The I like was it wasnt some type of fairytale book. There was a sad ending to get the real feeling like you were vicariously there. Sure the ending was sad but it had a ending that wasnt like all the other books. I thought the plot was great two men running from there old ones looking for new lifes, unlike the rest of men in the time they had a friend and someone to trust. This book has a nice smooth mood to it but then it gets intense in a few scenes and things happens that you think wouldnt happen. Although there were some few things I didnt like about the book. I feel as though as they didnt get into George's story much like who was his family how did he even know aunt Claire. I also didnt like how they made Curly's wife seem like an easy girl , like she just some girl who likes every guy. The one thing I didnt the most though in the book After Geoge kills Lennie he gets a drink and in the movie he goes on a train what happens to him after?

No comments:

Post a Comment